03 February 2009

...Bring It Again!

Day 5 of P90X is Legs and Back and Ab Ripper...I did better on this. Day 6 is Kenpo, a combination of street fighting and taekwondo moves. Kenpo is a lot of fun, and a killer cardio workout. On Friday, Day 7 for me, you can rest or stretch. I did the stretch routine and it was almost as hard as the yoga workout!!! Sheesh!

I'm now into Day 4 of week 2, which is a repeat of week 1. That meant today was yoga day again! I did much better than last week, and I feel pumped up this morning!

My big flaw in my timing in starting this program is that I'm going to be on Day 77 just when we go to Hawaii!!!

3 comments:

  1. I think you should post a "before" photo so everyone can see the difference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I promise to post the "before" photo as long as the "after" photo shows significant improvement!!! Anyone who lavishes me with compliments is invited to come to Hawaii!!!

    Day 12, legs are on F-I-R-E, baby!!!

    ReplyDelete