28 February 2009

The Pink Pouter


We recently had Dress in Pink day to protest bullying. You can see how excited my son was about wearing pink to school, while it was just like any other day for my daughter. I don't know if this is just a Vancouver thing or if it is more widespread...but if it is a Vancouver thing it wouldn't surprise me. Everyone knows that men don't wear pink...except a few suave and debonair high finance types who wear pink to lull their prey into complacency...or the English. Ever been to London? Why do all the dudes there wear nothing but pink shirts? But then I guess everyone knows that English men are all gay (not that there's anything wrong with that). My son said it best..."Aaawww, why don't we have a Dress in Blue day?"...I guess because that would be every day for you, little blue dude!

1 comment:

  1. Two Nova Scotia students came up with this idea to fight back against bullying in their school

    ReplyDelete