29 July 2010

So Much For Not Playing With Guns


Brooks hangin' at Fort Henry...with my sunglasses. After having several pairs destroyed by the kids over the years, I only go for Zellers $12 replicas these days.


Take another step back...no, that's ok, you can cross the chain fence...yeah...ok...uh huh, just one more step back...


The best 5 minutes of our vacation.


I would have paid triple the admission if I knew I go to lock up the kids in the brig.


Holy crap, it looks like he's wearing a kilt!


This picture makes me glad I didn't have a sister (well, other than Bruce). All that excitement of pretending to be a British soldier shooting your rifle at Fort Henry stifled by a sister saying we look like Barbie and the Three Musketeers.

My son is pretty smart. I shouldn't have taught him how to light matches, though.

Well, Uncle Bruce, after introducing my innocent children to guns and violence and armies and war, you deserved to get a rifle rammed in the family jewels! OK, I can't lie, Brooks is actually ordering him to do one of those Irish Riverdance dances. I'd post the video of what followed but as much as I'd like to embarrass Bruce, he is my sister, after all. And, well, he's not a very good dancer either. He CAN carry a tune, I'll give him that, the man can sing. It's just too bad that all he knows is showtunes and Gilbert and Sullivan songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment