22 December 2008

Enough Snow Already!






I had to prove that we actually have a full foot of snow here in Vancouver...after a constant drizzle of flakes over 24 hours...and more to come this week. A foot of snow might not be a big deal in other parts of Canada where they have luxuries like...snow plows...salt...sand...I've actually seen ONE city truck plow so I guess they do exist, but it's hard to believe that busy streets like Granville and Broadway are left unplowed. Driving is a nightmare and my beamer is basically buried in snow on the street. My back is breaking from repeatedly shovelling and I think I speak for most when I say we've had enough! Where's the rain?

1 comment:

  1. Brian,

    You are getting soft having lived on the west coast so long. Buck up, Bud.

    ReplyDelete