01 August 2009

Pictures of You

Well, Judie dropped our camera and smashed the crap out of it. Ugh! Hopefully we'll get a new one soon, but in the meantime...if anyone has any pics they'd like to contribute to my blog, just email them to me and I'll see what I can do about posting them!

Yikes! Cousin Robert

OK, this isn't exactly what I thought I'd get when I asked for pictures!!! My cousin Robert is lucky to be alive after a serious car accident...someone is definitely watching out for him!




According to my aunt June, someone passed him on the highway and then slammed on their brakes. Robert swerved to avoid hitting the car and lost control. He doesn't remember what happened but witnesses say his car flipped three times, broke a telephone pole in half and his car landed, right side up, in a deep ditch half filled with water. He got out of the car and laid down on the grass. They did x-rays and an MRI last night and all is well. He has a bad headache and many bruises and a lot of aches but he will be fine. Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment