17 January 2009

Starbucks

Anyone who's been to Vancouver knows there is a Starbucks coffee shop on every corner...some corners have two!

I love Starbucks coffee..."coffee" being the key word. I like drinks that actually have coffee in them, not the carmel-vanilla-pumpkin-spiced-gingerbread lattes and all that crap. It drives me nuts when someone orders a "venti, no-fat, decaf, no-whip, caramel macchiato, dollp of foam, one and a half pumps of vanilla, dusting of nutmeg, at 98 degrees". Be careful what you order, you might actually taste the coffee!!!

Having said that, my 3 year old daughter is already ordering a "kid's steamed milk, no foam, no whip, and a shot of vanilla". OMG!!! What have we created ?!?

This is a leftover video from Christmas...it is beyond my technical abilities to figure out how to rotate it so you'll have to watch it sideways. This is Brooklyn singing as much of Rudolph as she knows...and yes, if you look closely, she is singing on the toilet!!!

4 comments:

  1. I remember when you drank those flavored sugar crystal drinks that you'd mix with hot water and claimed it to be some sort of cappi/coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am one of those coffee, chocolate, vanilla drink lovers, so watch what you say. Your daughter is starting to remind me of you more and more in her actions! How did you end up with such a beautiful child and charm to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I am shocked and speechless! Why, with my charm and good looks, is it any wonder my little princess is such a stunner? Unfortunately she has my impatience as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actions as in Brian singing on the toilet?

    ReplyDelete