03 May 2010

A Little Maui Story I Forgot To Tell...

One lazy day after beaches, waves, pools and waterslides, we decided to have pizza on the patio for dinner. The problem was that we only had 3 chairs...including one from the room we moved outside. So off I went to pick up the pizza, and by the time I got back, I could tell the kids had thought it through and concluded that I would be the one with no chair and I would have to stand. They laughed and giggled.

Anyway, it was dark by then and pretty quiet around the hotel. I served up the pizza and looked around. I ducked next door to a dark room and swiped one of the chairs from their patio, sat down and started eating my pizza.

Well, my goodness! You should have seen the looks on the kids' faces!!! Like I'd broken the law or something! They simply couldn't believe what I'd done and sat there speechless with their mouths hanging open! It was hilarious! They just kept staring at me with the oddest look, the two of them! And of course I said I'd put it back when I was done (Justin checked the next morning).

What a couple of nuts. Like they've never seen me do anything bad before!

No comments:

Post a Comment