06 March 2010

New Car - BMW 528i


Yeah, I broke down and got silver this time. I got tired of constantly washing that damned black car, even though it was much more stylish. This one has the great luxuries of my old car like the heated steering wheel, heated seats, parking assist, automatic passenger side mirror adjust for parking, handsfree cell phone and so on, plus a usb jack for my iPod, free satellite radio, automatic side view mirror retraction in parking lots so people don't take off your mirrors, gps navigation system and great one touch buttons for your favourite radio stations or dialing phone numbers. Rides like a dream. The US auto makers have a long way to go to compete...

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I'm still trying to come to terms with our new Toyota Sienna........Have you seen the commercials with that couple, touring around, trying to be all cool. Yeah, that's me now. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...modern, stylish, super good looking...yeah, that sounds like you...bwahahahahahaha! :)

    I can't believe you got a minivan. Shouldn't you have something with a gun rack?

    ReplyDelete